Thursday, March 22, 2012

Oh Sweetness





"How much I love you, you will never know. There will never be the right amount of words to match what I feel exactly. But know this Langga, I love you ever so dearly."



I am on cloud 9 right now hihihi. Me and Rasul are together for the past 6 years now, and we have a handsome little boy, named Riley, time was never an issue to us. In fact, we do not celebrate monthsary nor anniversary. It was just not important to us. You know this feeling that, it seems like you are dating everyday. He sings me songs, we go to restos and resorts, watch movies and laugh at tv series together. Take pictures, so on and so forth. The best thing is when he took a simple picture of me and had it printed. hihi....


I know there is no such thing as forever, we both know it, but everyday for the two of us is forever. Love, love, love, love you....tsup...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semi Edgy Look